- Understand that you may someday have to defend your decisions, actions, or lack thereof.
- Be able to assimilate and maintain records that can both protect and defend.
- Understand the necessity of due diligence: records review and independent audits
- Realize that we are all in bondage of one kind or another
- Understand that before we can be free, me must recognize what's binding us
- Embrace the fact that freedom can only be achieved when we refocus our lives by using our time, talents, and treasure on what is important
- To understand the principals of quality improvement
- To appreciate that the implementation of quality improvement systems will improve patient outcomes, increase revenue, and reduce stress in the dental environment.
- To be able to implement the principals of quality improvement into the everyday practice of dentistry
- Independent evaluation of existing business systems relating to record keeping/billing/coding
- Custom designed roadmaps to complete compliance with existing standards
- Hands-on coaching of doctor and staff for excellence in record keeping/billing/coding
- Independent periodic evaluation of continued compliance with standards established (due diligence)